Ynnovate Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Office phone: 0417-3607018
Office fax: 0417-3607009
Sales department: 0417-3607001
Sales department: 18641767668
Sales department: 0417-3607022
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: xii village, lu nan town, laobian town, yingkou city, liaoning province
The company was established in April 1988, then called yingkou city organic chemical plant. Of the three units, the yingkou petrochemical research institute occupies 10%, the remaining 90% is 100 %, the yingkou rubber products factory accounts for 65 %, and the water supply town industrial company accounts for 35 %.
The products are polymerized with melamine, and each cyanide molecule is composed of three elements: carbon, chlorine and nitrogen (C.N.C. L), and the plant and products are all connected with each other.
The third is a lucky number, symbolizing the great Italy; Thirdly, it is a base of ground, which symbolizes stability and infinite development.
The two men symbolize the strength of the crowd, the prosperity of the people, the unity of the people
Positive, upright, just, and fair, symbolizing the character and morality of the three. The long march also has the struggle to strive, the future is big, to build a century base industry.
3) is a trademark of the company's leading product 3 get together cyanogen chloride, to form a joint-stock company started in 1997 as the company's name, and in 2005 won the title of China famous trademark, at the time the national chemical products, three is the only brand to receive this honor.